| Added by: admin Last edited by: Kryptonite Viewed: 818 times|| Rated by 87 users: 6.00/10|
Overgrow is dedicated to providing our members with the optimal environment in which to discuss marijuana cultivation. We respect your privacy and will never ask for personal information about you. Conversely, we suggest that you not reveal any of your personal information on Overgrow.com.
Our moderation policy favors the free posting of ideas, except such posts which tend to degrade the environment we desire. We will not tolerate
We reserve the right to delete any post containing material that violates these policies. Further, we reserve the right to delete any post that contains material we deem to be offensive or dangerous.
- the involvement of minors at Overgrow. This means no browsing, posting, joining or otherwise interacting with Overgrow.com and its related sites. If we become aware of violations of this policy, we will ban the underage user and delete all of his or her posts immediately;
- posts which contain requests or offers for illegal drug transactions; including the discussion of drugs which are considered hard by community standards, such as; Ecstacy, cocaine, heroine etc.
Cannabis is our topic, if you wish to discuss these other substances, please do so at a discussion board where it is acceptable.
- posts which contain requests or offers concerning theft, deception, music piracy, software piracy or hacking or that contain material that is knowingly defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, or racially offensive;
- the posting of sexually explicit or suggestive material;
Including, but not limited to: pornography of any sort, image files depicting nudity, descriptions of sexual activities, hyperlinks to any prohibited material, or any other content appealing to purely purient interests;
- any post intended to promote a commercial interest in goods or service, except as otherwise specifically permitted by Overgrow.com. Users please note that this prohibition is widely and liberally applied. Please direct advertising inquiries to the webmaster;
By posting on Overgrow.com, the author hereby transfers all right, title and interest, including but not limited to, any copyright interest, in material posted on Overgrow.com to Overgrow.com and the owners of Overgrow.com.
Each user warrants that the contents of every message he or she posts to Overgrow.com is his or her original work, qualifies as fair use of the material posted or is in the public domain.
It is the policy of Overgrow.com to respond expeditiously to claims of intellectual property infringement. Overgrow will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, Overgrow.com will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. Overgrow.com will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers. Notices of claimed infringement should be directed to: email@example.com
Please put "Notice of Infringement" in the subject line of all such notifications. When Overgrow.com removes or disables access to any material claimed to be infringing, Overgrow.com may attempt to contact the user who has posted such material in order to give that user an opportunity to respond to the notification, although Overgrow makes no promise to do so. Any and all counter notifications submitted by the user will be furnished to the complaining party. Overgrow.com will give the complaining party an opportunity to seek judicial relief in accordance with the DMCA before Overgrow.com replaces or restores access to any material as a result of any counter notification.
| Last modified: 06:20 - Jul 13, 2001|| |