Contributed By: Manouk420
* 2.00 c Vanilla Wafer Crumbs
* 1.00 c Chopped Pecans, Toasted
* 0.25 oz Ganja (processed in spice or coffee grinder)
* 2.00 ea Large Eggs
* 5.00 oz (1 cn) Evaporated Milk
* 1.00 ts Vanilla
* 14.00 oz Carmels ( 1 bag)
* 0.50 c Sugar
* 6.00 tb Margarine, Melted
* 16.00 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
* 0.50 c Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (chocolate chips should be melted).
Combine crumbs and margarine press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch spring-
form pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10
minutes. In 1 1/2-quart heavy saucepan, melt
caramels with milk over low heat, stirring
frequently, until smooth. Pour over crust. Top
with pecans and ganja. Combine cream cheese,
sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on
electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs,
one at a time, mixing well after each
addition. Blend in chocolate and pour over
pecans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before
removing rim of pan. Chill.
Garnish with whipped cream, additional chopped nuts and maraschino cherries,
if desired. Makes 10 servings.